Generic name: Ciprofloxacin
Trade name: Cipro
Buy Cipro Online Without a Prescription
Cipro is an antibiotic fluoroquinolone for the treatment of urinary tract infections (uncomplicated acute cystitis, pyelonephritis, and chronic bacterial prostatitis).
Ciprofloxacin is a generic broad-spectrum antibiotic prescribed to treat many bacterial infections. It is only suitable for urinary tract infections for which other treatments are contraindicated.
Our online medical consultation service allows you to receive your medication 24 hours after your order has been confirmed. Complete our online form now, and one of our doctors will check that the drug is safe for you.
- Do you need to buy Cipro in the USA?
- Are you planning to go to a pharmacy in the USA, or will you be asked for a prescription?
- Don't you have time to go to the doctor for a prescription?
- Do you need Cipro and Ciprofloxacin, the substance contained in it?
How to buy Cipro online
- You can buy high-quality Cipro sold under the counter in the USA on our website medicalorigin.com.
- We will deliver your order to the address you specify. Our packages are always delivered on time.
- The price of the tablet is always lower when you order large quantities rather than small ones. The reduction rate is specified in the box provided. When you order for more than $200, delivery is free.
- You can pay for your Cipro on https://medicalorigin.com/cipro with any international credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- The pharmacy on the internet medicalorigin.com is open 24 hours a day. Quality customer service will answer your questions about Cipro and its uses.
- To support our medicalorigin.com website, share our site on facebook, and you will get a discount on your Cipro order.
- If you recommend our site to your friends in the USA or abroad, you will also get a discount.
What is ciprofloxacin?
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic drug, the main active ingredient of which is quinolone. It belongs to the category of broad-spectrum antibiotics. This medicine is only indicated for urinary tract infections where first aid treatments (Trimethoprim) are contraindicated. If you are looking for a treatment for cystitis and have not consulted our doctors about the treatments in first attention.
- Generic drug from a recognized pharmaceutical company
- Effectively treats cystitis
- 1 or 2 tablets per day
How should I take Cipro (Ciprofloxacin)?
The vast majority of women will experience an episode of cystitis at least once in their lives. Some of them suffer from recurrent cystitis. Men are less likely to be affected by urinary tract infections. Symptoms are characterized by a frequent urge to urinate, a burning sensation when urinating, lower abdominal pain, discolored, or cloudy urine.
The causes of the infection are multiple. Bacteria present in the anal region can easily migrate from the anus to the urethra. The use of intrauterine devices, such as the insertion of a diaphragm, can promote the development of cystitis. Finally, sexually active women are at higher risk of contracting germs carrying the bacteria.
When the infection is mild, the immune system can fight and destroy the bacteria on its own. Some remedies are pre-cooked, such as drinking large amounts of water or taking a mild analgesic. However, when bacteria cause more serious symptoms, it is necessary to prescribe an antibiotic drug. Mainly since poorly treated cystitis can spread to the kidneys and have harmful consequences for health.
Cipro is an alternative treatment for urinary tract infections, to be prescribed when antibiotic drugs in first attention cannot be prescribed to the patient.
Cipro fights infections by attacking the cells of the bacteria. This enzyme is crucial to promote cell multiplication and ensure the viability of the bacteria. Ciprofloxacin neutralizes the production of this enzyme. As a result, the bacteria can no longer grow and become vulnerable to attacks from the immune system.
What should I avoid while taking Cipro?
If you have not previously consulted a doctor about your urinary tract infection, do not order this medicine. Trimethoprim and MacroBID are the preferred antibiotic treatments for urinary tract infections. Please only purchase Ciprofloxacin on the recommendation of your doctor.
When you buy your medication on the Internet, make sure you do it on a trusted site. Treated.com works in collaboration with doctors accredited by the British General Pharmaceutical Council, who individually check each order placed on the website.
After selecting the desired medication, please complete our medical form. Your answers will be examined by one of our doctors, and if your order is validated, it will be prepared and shipped by our pharmacy. All our orders are delivered within 24 hours.
More about Cipro (Ciprofloxacin)
The main active ingredient in Ciprofloxacin is a substance of the same name. Bayer Laboratory originally marketed this substance under the name Ciproxin. Since that date and the expiry of the pharmaceutical patent, the generic version of this drug has been marketed by various pharmaceutical companies.
The role of an antibiotic is to stop the growth and destroy the bacteria that cause the infection. Ciprofloxacin neutralizes the action of the enzyme essential for the viability of the bacteria. This bacterium, called DNA-gyrase, allows the bacterium to protect itself from antibody attacks and repair their damage. If bacterial cells no longer benefit from the action of this enzyme, they are weakened and can no longer protect themselves against attacks from the immune system.
If you think Ciprofloxacin can help you treat your urinary tract infection, complete our medical questionnaire now. Our doctor will check your questions. If he considers that the drug is safe for your health, he will write your medical prescription. Our packages are delivered within 24 hours.