Buy Amoxil Online Without a Prescription
Do you have discomfort caused by a bacterial infection? Then you can buy Amoxil online without a prescription at the pharmacies that work with MedicalOrigin.com. One of our participating physicians will issue a prescription if you need this medicine. This will be handed over to a cooperating pharmacy. Subsequently, Amoxil is prepared for delivery and shipment. For bacterial infections, it is advisable to start antibiotic treatment as soon as possible.
What is Amoxil?Amoxil is an antibiotic and has the active ingredient amoxicillin, which belongs to the penicillin antibiotics, which are among the most commonly used drugs against bacterial infections. The antibiotic weakens the bacterial cell wall, killing bacteria. This will make infections disappear. The advantage is that even children and pregnant women are allowed to take Amoxil. The active substance in amoxicillin spreads through the blood and urine to the tissue that is inflamed. The medicine damages the bacterial cell wall, causing it to die. So the infection is denied, and the symptoms diminish. If you buy generic Amoxil, this is the fastest way to cure a bacterial infection.
What is Amoxil used for?
An antibiotic cure with Amoxicillin only helps if bacteria cause the infection. If a viral infection causes your symptoms, the doctor will not prescribe an antibiotic. Doctors prescribe this prescription antibiotic cure for various types of bacterial infections, such as Respiratory tract infections (pneumonia, bronchitis, otitis media, sinusitis), bladder infections, chlamydia and meningitis. The active ingredient Amoxicillin spreads through the blood into the body tissue and ensures that the bacteria are killed. Discomfort such as pain, fever and sickness due to illness quickly pass by. As a broad-spectrum antibiotic, Amoxil is used to kill many different types of bacteria. Therefore, this treatment is also prescribed for various infections, such as:
- Skin infections
- Venereal diseases such as chlamydia
- Respiratory tract infections (eg bronchitis, otitis media, sinusitis, pneumonia, sore throat)
- Lyme disease
- Infections of the gastrointestinal tract
- Bladder infection
Dosage of Amoxil
Amoxil is available from pharmacies working with MedicalOrigin.com in the following variants:
- Amoxil 250 mg / 5 ml 100 ml
- Amoxil 125 mg / 5 ml 100 ml
- Amoxil 500 mg 21 pills
- Amoxil 750 mg 20 pills
- Amoxil 1000 mg 20 pills
A dosage prescribed by the doctor may differ from the information in the package leaflet. Because the doctor will tailor them individually, you should use the medicine as directed. In general, pay attention to a conscientious dosage, especially in infants, toddlers and the elderly. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist for any effects or precautions.
How does the ingredient of the medicine work?
The drug belongs to the antibiotics and kills bacteria by inhibiting the build-up of the bacterial cell wall. This weakens the outer shell of the bacteria and can burst. However, the active ingredient can intervene only in bacteria in which the shell is just created or rebuilt, i.e. during growth or multiplication by cell division.
Bacterial infections, such as:
- Bacterial infections of the ear, nose and throat
- Sinusitis (sinusitis)
- Otitis media (otitis media)
- Pharyngitis (pharyngitis)
- Bacterial infection of the urinary tract
- Bacterial infections of the respiratory tract
- Bacterial infection of the kidney
- Typhus (also for the treatment of chronic disease)
- Bacterial infection of the bones (bone inflammation, Ostitis)
- Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract
Prevention of bacterial infections of the heart, e.g. after dental surgery:
- Lyme Disease
In combination with other medicines. Elimination of the pathogen Helicobacter pylori, which can cause recurrent gastrointestinal ulcers, which can often cause recurrent gastrointestinal ulcers.
Visit your doctor for additional symptoms, including severe and prolonged diarrhea. There are several agents that can cause disease. Whether the drug is effective against the present infection, only the doctor can decide. The total dose should not be exceeded without consulting a doctor or pharmacist.
The duration of use depends on the type of complaint or duration of the disease and is therefore determined only by your doctor. The drug should be taken at least 2-3 days after the symptoms disappear — general treatment duration: 7-10 days, in case of streptococcal infection at least ten days.
What happens if I overdose?
There may be a variety of overdose symptoms, including stomach aches, nausea, diarrhea, confusion and seizures. If you suspect an overdose, contact a doctor immediately.
How to use Amoxil?
Amoxil is available in many dosage forms. Take medicine with liquid (for example 1 glass of water). In adults, the doctor will usually prescribe effervescent tablets or capsules. The effervescent tablet must be dissolved in half a glass of water. Stir the liquid well and drink the glass immediately empty. The capsules are swallowed whole with a sufficient amount of water. Do not stop the antibiotic treatment prematurely. Did you forget to take a tablet? Get it as soon as possible, unless it's almost time to take the next dose. In this case, taking the missed dose shifts to the end of the regimen, so all tablets or capsules of amoxicillin are taken.
Elimination of the pathogen Helicobacter pylori (in combination with other medicines over 7 days):
For the prevention of bacterial infection of the heart - single dose:
Amoxil (Amoxicillin) - uses and how it works
When you buy Amoxil, you should note the following: it is an antibiotic treatment, which must always be carried out to the end. If you stop taking Amoxil too soon, the infection may return. When you buy generic or brand Amoxil, we recommend that you read the package leaflet carefully before use. In addition, you must always follow the instructions of your doctor. This is how Amoxil works best. Important facts you need to know about Amoxi treatment:
- The Amoxil capsules must be swallowed whole.
- Amoxil is generally well-tolerated, but side effects such as, e.g. Gastrointestinal discomfort, headache or rash may occur.
- In principle, Amoxil can be used at normal doses during pregnancy and during breastfeeding. However, please always inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding!
If you have been prescribed the medicine despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit may be higher than the risk associated with the use of a counter-indication.
What age group should be considered?
- Children and adults weighing up to 40 kg. The drug should not be used in this group, as a rule. There are drugs that are more suitable for the strength of the active ingredient or dosage form.
What about pregnancy and lactation?
- Pregnancy: Contact your doctor. Various considerations matter whether and how medicine can be used in pregnancy.
- Breastfeeding: Consult your doctor or pharmacist. He will examine your particular situation and advise you accordingly on whether and how you can continue breastfeeding.
Under certain circumstances - talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients
- Tendency to allergies
- Tendency to asthma
- Severe diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, associated with vomiting and diarrhea, associated with vomiting and diarrhea
- Leukemia, chronic lymphocytic (special form of blood cancer) (special form of blood cancer)
- Impaired kidney function
- Viral infections
- Pfeiffer's glandular fever (infectious mononucleosis) (infectious mononucleosis)
Amoxicillin side effects
For the information provided at this point, particular consideration is given to side effects that occur in at least one in 1,000 treated patients. If you notice a disability or change during treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort, such as:
- Soft chairs
- Stomach pain
- Taste disorders
- Inflammation of the oral mucosa
- A discoloration of the surface of the tooth, which is temporary and can be prevented by good oral hygiene
- Hypersensitivity reactions of the skin, such as:
- Skin rash, severe, especially in the case of existing skin fungus, especially with the same existing skin fungus
- Nettle rash
- Increase in liver enzymes
- Infections with other bacteria or with yeasts
What should you pay attention to?
- Beware of allergy to the antibiotic penicillin or cephalosporin!
- The medicinal product must not be discontinued prematurely because otherwise a (renewed) outbreak of the disease is to be expected.
- The effect of the anti-baby pill may be affected by the medicine. You should, therefore, take additional contraceptive measures while you are taking it.
- There may be medicines that interact with. Consequently, you should always tell the doctor or pharmacist about any other medicine you are already using before you start treatment with new medication. This also applies to medicines that you buy yourself, use only occasionally or have been used for some time.
Doctor's prescription is not needed!
If you are insured under statutory health insurance and your doctor has issued you a prescription, select free prescription. In the case of cash receipts billing takes place directly with the health insurance company. If you are exempted from the additional payment, your Internet pharmacy must have a copy of your exemption card. In rare cases, cash receipts can also result in additional payments. Should this very rare case occur, you will be informed immediately. You can inquire by phone or e-mail about the existing aid contracts of your online pharmacy. For further side effects and instructions, please refer to the leaflet. If you have any questions before ordering Amoxil, our customer service is always available.